Monday, November 24, 2008

"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!"

After recieving s "stern" talking-to from Becca & No-relle for not keeping up with my Blog, I'm back! I had PLANNED to do some blogging while working last week in Morganton, NC, but the job & the hotel bed got the better of me!

When does the Holiday Season begin for you? It began for ME early last Tuesday morning, driving through Greensboro. I was searching for a suitible radio station & came across 102.9(I think) playing NOTHING BUT CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!! Add that to the cold & snowy weather in Morganton, and the anticipation of Nick & Noelle comming to visit a few days later, I was like a kid waiting for Christmas morning! Nick and Emily said it was too early for the Cristmas music, on the way back from the airport & dinner with Becca...and that just made me HAVE to play it more for them! Ha!

This past weekend has been one of the BEST weekends I've ever had! From Nick's new sport (CONCRETE SKIING) and getting to see Emily & Noelle....um..."RELAXED" we'll call it....together to watching an ECU victory together, and EVERYTHING in between makes these torn ligaments in my right ankle worth it! Nick & Noelle, thank you SOOOOO much for comming & bringing some fun to our house! We must ALL promise not to make it so long between visits again! Becca, my favorite Li'l Wolf-puppie fan, it was great to see you again & you are always welcome in Purpleville!

That's all for now...I have some more to come later! Love & Cold-beer for ALL and a happy/drunk Turkey Day!


Well,

2 comments:

Becca's Blog... said...

Back to blogging - I love it!

Nick, Noelle, Elayna, and Jack said...

Back and better than ever. Welcome back to the bloggin' world! Love you, brother! Check out the pics on my facebook page... GREAT time!